Heavenly Wood News and Press Release
- January 2007 : Heavenly Wood Proves Church Furniture Can Be Sold Online
- May 2006 : The Internet Has Brought Us Many Conveniences. Who Would Have Thought Church Furniture Would Be One Of Them? Asks Heavenly Wood.
- March 2006 : Ecclesiastical Home Makeover
- October 2005 : Heavenly Wood Announces Their New Full-Color Catalog
- August 2004 : Newly Redesigned Heavenlywood.Com Web Site Helps Churches Quickly Find Custom-Made Furniture Online.
- November 2003 : Heavenly Wood Announces New Line of Church Products.
- February 2007 - Issue 23 : This month we are featuring the model 466 communion table. This table is made from solid Northern Red Oak from New York state.
- January 2007 - Issue 22 : Saving money in 2007 - At Heavenly Wood, we try to provide you with the most value for your dollar. This month we want to tell you more about our price matching service.
- December 2006 - Issue 21 : During the next month we will begin to add Morgan brand church furniture to our lineup. Morgan church furniture has been around for decades and is known for its quality and dependability.
- October 2006 - Issue 19 : This month we are featuring our free full-color Heavenly Wood catalog.
- September 2006 - Issue 18 : The September 2006 church furniture newsletter will cover our popular 234 Hymn Rack.
- August 2006 - Issue 17 : The August 2006 church furniture newsletter will introduce a new line of magazine racks.
- July 2006 - Issue 16 : The July 2006 church furniture newsletter will continue where we left off last month and talk about more custom furniture modifications.
- June 2006 - Issue 15 : The June 2006 church furniture newsletter will be covering a variety of common custom modification requests and will also look into delivery time on regular and custom orders.
- May 2006 - Issue 14 : The May 2006 church furniture newsletter will focus on ways to keep church member data and clergy data protected and safe, the different types of wood stains and fabric options, and will cover how to select the colors and fabric options you want.
- April 2006 - Issue 13 : The April 2006 church furniture newsletter will discuss the types of furniture that are most commonly used to create a personal sanctuary and will also discuss how to furnish your church on a budget.
- March 2006 - Issue 12 : The March 2006 church furniture newsletter will cover a few of these new products. New products include new banner stands, furniture and display racks.
- February 2006 - Issue 11 : The February 2006 church furniture newsletter will cover various custom modifications that can be made to furniture.
- January 2006 - Issue 10 : The January 2006 church furniture newsletter will cover some of the smaller accessories and decorations that are often overlooked.
- December 2005 - Issue 9 : The December 2005 church furniture newsletter will look at some furniture that is particularly popular for Easter and church services in general for the following year.
- November 2005 - Issue 8 : The November 2005 church furniture newsletter discusses that many churches are looking at upgrading furniture for upcoming services due to the Christmas season.
- October 2005 - Issue 7 : The October 2005 church furniture newsletter covers the importance of portability to many of our customers.
- September 2005 - Issue 6 : The September 2005 church furniture newsletter covers ways to organize and publicize sermons and events. It also introduces Heavenly Wood's new full-color catalog.
- August 2005 - Issue 5 : The August 2005 church furniture newsletter discusses different types of literature and display racks.
- July 2005 - Issue 4 : The July 2005 church furniture newsletter covers different equipment available to help keep a church running smoothly
- June 2005 - Issue 3 : The June 2005 church furniture newsletter discusses what to consider before purchasing church furniture.
- May 2005 - Issue 2 : The May 2005 church furniture newsletter covers different types of speech pulpits, lecterns, ambos and podiums.
- Aprill 2005 - Issue 1 : This is the first edition of the church furniture newsletter. It covers the wide variety of seating options that are available, including fabric and wood options. It also discusses different uses of religious seating.